Nature’s Gift X Sydney Sixers Chance to WIN
Real Pet Food Company Pty LtdABN 54 618 564 257, 39 Albany Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia. Ph: 1800 732 573
Start date: 20/12/18 at 10:00 am AEDT
End date: 17/02/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and own a dog.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete any one (1) of the following three (3) Entry Methods during the Promotional Period:
Entry Method 1 - Online Entry
Visit www.naturesgift.com.au/naturally-gifted, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their first name, email address, State/Territory of residence, confirm they own a dog and their dog’s name.
Entry Method 2 - Entry at Activation
The Nature’s Gift Fan Zone activation will be conducted outside the SCG for the following Sydney Sixers Home Games in the Big Bash Cricket League:
- Sydney Sixers v Scorchers Sat 22nd December 2018
- Sydney Sixers v Stars Thurs 27th December 2018
- Sydney Sixers v Renegades Wed 16th January 2019
- Sydney Sixers v Heat Sun 20th January 2019
- Sydney Sixers v Hurricanes Wed 23rd January 2019
- Sydney Sixers v Strikers Tues 29th January 2019
- Sydney Sixers v Thunder Sat 2nd February 2019
Promotional staff will be roaming the activation with a tablet device. Eligible entrants who complete and submit the Promotion entry form on a tablet device at an activation will be entered into the draw. The entry form will require the entrant to provide the same details outlined in the Entry Method 1 section above.
Entry Method 3 - Via Sponsored Facebook Post
Follow the prompts to the Promotion entry form via a sponsored promotional Facebook post and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their first name, email address, State/Territory of residence, confirm they own a dog and their dog’s name.
Limit one (1) entry permitted per person.
Total Prize Pool
Up to AUD $1,734.40
||Number of this prize
The prize includes the following:
- 1 x year’s supply of Nature's Gift dog food for one (1) dog owned by the winner (up to the maximum value of $ 1,434.40 based on dog size); and
- Signed Sydney Sixers Merchandise valued at AUD$300. Exact merchandise awarded determined by the Promoter. The winner has the choice of either BBL merchandise or WBBL merchandise.
Year’s Supply of Nature’s Gift dog food
The amount of dog food awarded is intended to cover a year’s supply of food for a dog based on the Promoter’s recommended serving portions per day for each dog size.
The year’s supply of Nature's Gift dog food prize will be sent out in 2 deliveries – approximately half the prize will be sent out in each delivery (1 delivery at start of the 12 month period, and another delivery after 6 months).
The winner will receive one (1) of the following three (3) options for this element of the prize, based on their dog’s size. The winner must provide proof of their dog’s size to the Promoter before this element of the prize will be awarded. All dog food awarded will be from the Nature’s Gift dog food range.
Option 1 - Small Dog- 8kg or less
- 4 bags x 6kg Sustain (RRP$26 each)
- 5 bags x 1.8kg Nourish (RRP$12 each)
- 157 x 100g trays (RRP$1.20 each)
- 54 x 700g cans (RRP$2 each)
- 12 x packets of dog treats (RRP$3.80 each)
Option 2 - Medium Dog – 9 to 15kg
- 8 bags x 6kg Sustain (RRP$26 each)
- 8 bags x 1.8kg Nourish (RRP$12 each)
- 294 x 100g trays (RRP$1.20 each)
- 101 x 700g cans (RRP$2 each)
- 12 x packets of dog treats (RRP$3.80 each)
Option 3 - Large Dog – more than 15kg
- 16 bags x 6kg Sustain (RRP$26 each) - 416
- 18 bags x 1.8kg Nourish (RRP$12 each) - 216
- 294 x 100g trays (RRP$1.20 each) – 352.8
- 202 x 700g cans (RRP$2 each) - 404
- 12 x packets of dog treats (RRP$3.80 each)
Exact flavour/s of any dog food awarded as part of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
||Up to 1,734.40
||Draw: computerised random selection - 25/02/19 at 02:30 pm AEDT
The winners will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.naturesgift.com.au/naturallygifted by 27/02/19.
Prizes must be claimed by 25/04/19 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 26/04/19 at 02:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.naturesgift.com.au/naturallygifted by 03/05/19.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 25/02/19 using computerised random selection.
- i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winnerof the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTP/XX/XXXX.