We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are at all times aware of the current policy. This policy is effective from 1 July 2013.
What information we collect
We may ask you to provide the following information:
- job title;
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and other information relevant to customer survey and/or promotions.
What we do with the information we collect
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes; and
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and preferences by collecting and remembering information about you.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to your needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only, following which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you provide to us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from using the full capabilities of the website.
Links to other websites
Amendments to this policy
This policy may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.